Arbitral Manager Assistant
Complex legal system of automation of entire arbitral manager work cycle of bankruptcy procedure support from designation to SRO report. The system is intended for arbitral managers and companies, which carry out the bankruptcy procedure support
- Provides all the procedures, set in bankruptcy federal law – automatically forms the list of necessary measures, controls the implementation schedule providing suggestions of its’ realization and recommendations.
- Essentially cuts the time of preparation of documents, necessary in any type of bankruptcy procedures (requests, notifications, notices, letters, complaints, contracts, statements, suits, document packages of auctions, meeting of creditors etc.). User documents generation function is also available.
- Automatically prepares professional reports, templates of financial state analysis and external control templates.
- Eases the bankruptcy assets accounting and control, provides the bankruptcy assets division into lots and grouping by balance and market value. Provides the control of register distribution of assets earned from property deposit sales, allows accomplishing accounting of property not including in bankruptcy assets.
- Contains continually replenishing regulatory framework and judicial practice, referring to bankruptcy procedures. It also includes easy-to-use framework look-up. That means that the system doesn’t require any additional legal frameworks.
- First version date: 15.04.2004
- Current version: 2.6
- OS: MS Windows XP/Vista/7
- Technologies: .Net Framework 3.5, VB.NET, MS Access, NSIS, XML/XSLT, MS Office
- Libraries: Xceed, log4net
- Programming man-months: 90
- Amount of printing forms: 200
- Amount of form views: 100